WHO WE WORK WITH:
- Weight loss/weight gain
- General Health – A great idea for checking in on your current lifestyle to make sure you are on the right track
- Digestive Health – Inflammation in the digestive tract can lead to poor nutrient absorption and uncomfortable symptoms
- Diabetes type 2 – Advice and information based on Diabetes NSW to help you take hold of your type 2 diabetes and achieve your health goals. This is also suitable for those with pre-diabetes and blood sugar imbalances
- Cardio Vascular Health – Such as raised cholesterol, high blood pressure, Metabolic Syndrome
- Hormone Imbalances / Women’s health – PMS, PCOS, Menopause symptoms, Recurring Thrush, Cystitis
- Fertility – Fertility complications can dictate your life. We use effective nutrition knowledge to create a nutrition plan that gives you’re the best chances of conceiving with advice for both men and women
- Sports Nutrition – Ideal for anyone with a sporting background and specific goals for performance
- Family Nutrition – Great success can be achieved by making changes together as a family. Your dietary lifestyle will be assessed as a whole family unit
During your initial consultation, a comprehensive assessment will be conducted based on your past medical history and general health. A dietary analysis will also be taken to compliment the assessment and examine your current diet habits.
Appropriate body measurements will be taken such as weight, height, BMI, waist circumference, body fat percentage, muscle mass, resting metabolic rate and blood pressure.
Secondary investigations may be advised i.e. further food diary analysis or referred for GP LAB testing, i.e. cholesterol, or fasting glucose levels.
Once the nutritionist ascertains your presenting nutritional status, the above techniques are applied as appropriate.
Group Nutritional Workshops
Let us come to you!
Workplace Nutrition Seminars – Let us come to you and deliver a seminar in your workplace to educate employees on eating for health and happiness.
Community groups – we deliver workshops on mindful eating, yoga and nutrition, weight loss, nutrition and mood, Tea education and more. We use a 50% teaching/50% interactive method and resources such as food visuals, games, case studies, recipes and nutrition activities to get our groups excited about nutrition.
Health checks and events!
- Our health checks stands are visually enticing and very informative. They include a health check from a Registered Nutritionist about your health status, we use the following tools to run our health checks:
Body fat and muscle mass tests, Blood pressure reading, Body Mass Index, Waist circumference, Advice and recipies are given out.
- At the workplace for staff
- Local and corporate health and wellness events
- Recipes provided